Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Thrifty Fifty!


Yay! I made it onto Team Lorie for the holiday team challenge over on YouCanMakeThis! I'm very excited and already have lots of ideas but I do need to edit myself and my blog posting as some of the people I'll be crafting for may be following along on my blog.

I'll soon post again about my participation in the challenge but right now, the clean laundry awaits my folding fingers!

Cheers!!

P.S. This week I'm thankful for my warm home, the sound of laughter filling my kitchen as the children do their homework while eating pomegranate seeds and homemade marshmallows, lavender scented bedsheets and "puppy kisses" from my very cute Little One!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can DOOO it=) Seriously you have got to be the MOST craftiest person I have EVER met with so many wonderful ideas!

Thanks again for our mallows they were SO delicious in our hot coca! We all have so much to be thankful for that's for sure. The puppy kisses though sound just adorable! I'm thankful for good friends=)