Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dear Diary

Today is one of those days where I could just sleep the afternoon away. Cool, drizzly and quiet. I am fighting to stay motivated to get anything done: sort the laundry, work on sewing projects, wash this morning's dishes, etc. It doesn't help that I snuggled up on the sofa with Little One and a heating pad earlier. She's been alternating between wild and goofy and trying to get me to give chase to sweet and snuggly.
Right now Little One is sleeping and I'm trying to stay awake. I think I'll go start on dinner--cooking always perks me up. And it's nice to smell dinner hours before it is ready because it piques even the kids' interest. Ahh... here's to hoping I can stay motivated long enough to still be awake in 45 minutes when I have to leave and pick up the children from school!

1 comment:

Jabyron said...

I'm catching up on my Sweet Peas...snuggle & sleep or work....hmmm that's a toughie!!!