Thursday, June 5, 2008

I've been so neglectful of my poor blog

I know it's no excuse, but I really have been busy this week! Between school and pediatrician appointments, having company over, end of the year field trips and little sewing projects life is bursting at the seams over here!
Right now I'm working on a SUPER CUTE dress with matching ruffled pantaloons, an apron for my apron swap (nothing like last minute, right?) and a mei tai for a dear friend. She chose the cutest paisley fabric and I'm really hoping to be able and snap a photo of her little cutie to share with you.
Oh, I have so many ideas and things flying around in my head that I want to try--it's almost overwhelming! Well, until next time... and hopefully I get some pictures around to share! Big field trip tomorrow, I'm pulling for no rain. :)

No comments: