Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yes, You Can!!

I know that I've mentioned one of my favorite sites on the web to several of my friends, through email, in conversation, or on my EC profile but I thought it was time to post on my blog too. You all know that I'm attempting Easter dresses for the girls this year but I probably wouldn't have had the courage, or the skills, if it wasn't for all of the contributors over at YouCanMakeThis.com and their amazing designs. Take a mosey on over to the site and see if inspiration hits---it sure found me!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a fun blog to read Heather!

Thank you so much for your nice post about YCMT! That was so fun to read! And you have to post pictures of those Easter dresses you are trying out! I'd love to see!

Thanks for your support of the site. I sincerely appreciate it.

Kim :)