Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Because I missed them on Leno...

I get to babysit for Sparkleworks (the little boy I mentioned earlier this week--the nickname comes gratis from his older sister who's got a thing for My Little Pony) again this morning but I thought I'd share a quick video I found. I happen to REALLY like Third Day and somehow I missed that they were going to be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night. One of my friends posted on Twitter how he'd just played back their performance from last night and I was aghast that I'd missed such a monumental performance! ;) Anyhow, it got me to looking at their Habitat for Humanity tour which led to me looking at the coloring book pages for kids (the possibilities for these pages are really endless--I may find myself in an obssessive fan/crafter's paradise sooner that later) and ultimately I ended up with this cute video here. It brought memories flooding back of simpler times when I used to play with* (*translate: watch) my brother and his Legos. Ahh... the good ol' days. We never did anything like this though, I can assure you. Anyhow, enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice...

But where the heck did that T-Rex come from and eat the guy?? Random tidbit that made the video for me :-)