Saturday, July 12, 2008

Waste not, want not

Or in my case, dare to waste not, come up with nothing! I have nothing to show lately--I've just been to concerned with cutting into some fabric and not LOVING what I've made that I haven't made anything! Well, that and Little One has been attached to me and just doesn't want me do anything without her. :)

Over the holiday I picked up some really cute fabric over at IKEA and I'm really excited to make something with it. On our way back into town I picked up some lime green linen to make some ruffled pants to put under my IKEA dresses. I hope to have something to show you this week.

Ahh well, it is late and I must be off to bed... just trying to make it for woot's BOC and then I'm going to hit the hay!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm eating Rainier Cherries as I type! I can't imagine $3.48/lb. I've never seen them that cheap!

IKEA has dresses and fabric?? I've never been in one; there are none here. I had no idea. It's probably better I have no access!