Saturday, July 26, 2008

She did WHAT?!

Hailey peed in the toilet today. Twice. Once yesterday and twice today. Honestly, I just think we're getting lucky when she says potty and rips off her diaper, prompting me to run to the toilet--stumbling over blocks, bathroom scales, anything that's in the way between me and the porcelain receptacle that I now find myself kneeling in front of while excitedly making "psssss, wssssss" noises. And as an FYI, I don't think the noises help but it gives me something to keep busy. We're not in there long, only a minute or two, but maybe she's getting the picture? I'm not expecting anything long term (seeing that she's only 15 months old) but if she's ready, who am I to keep her from the big girl panties that she loves to wear? On top of her diaper.

No comments: