Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And then there was One.



Yesterday I packed up my two youngest and off we headed to Kindergarten registration. It hardly seems right that my middle child will be entering school this fall. #2 has made herself a very large soft spot in my heart and I still think of her as my baby... she is definitely her mama's girl. While she has become much more independent in recent times, she is a solace seeker--and usually she finds her comfort with her Mommy. I am sure that school will help her to gain some independence, but she'll always be my little baby--even with Little One around, I still tell all of my girls that they'll always be my babies. They laugh, I get a little wistful. All I can think of is an old Dr. Seuss book:

"Oh the places you'll go..."

1 comment:

fabricaddicts said...

Thanks so much for stopping by our blog! Hope to see you again soon! We have alot of great things to share!
P.S. Love your blog!