Friday, May 30, 2008

Dottie or Flossie?

Ok, so I've been on a kick naming things in my kitchen lately... and now my new apron needs a name. I've been considering Dottie, but do you think that's too generic? I mean, with the polka dots and all? I kind of wanted an old fashioned name, maybe something from the 30's to 50's time frame. I'm stuck. What's your input? Oh, and by the way, forgive the less than stellar photos but isn't this apron from Jen absolutely DARLING? I love, love, love it!! I forgot to take a photo of the detailing on the pocket so when Little One is done spunking I'll try and snap another photo. Hopefully I can get a picture of the Mei Tai too--hubby didn't get home till after 9 last night and baby carrier photos with no baby are hard (Little One was snug as a bug in a rug, off in dreamy land). Stay tuned...

No comments: