Friday, May 30, 2008

I've GOT to get outside!

Oh, so little Sugar Plum Girl woke up in just a diaper but was in a great mood so I popped her in the mei tai and snapped a couple photos in the bathroom mirror--please excuse the Aztec themed shower curtain (not my style but I still haven't really found my style in bathroom decor yet--it's a journey to get away from the land of hand-me-downs aka my home) and the grainy photos but here we are! I'll try to see if I can get some nice, outdoors action shots! Oh, and as a PS, I know that the one shot is really off center, but I didn't mind because you're getting a preview of a dried floral-esque arrangement I made for a whopping $8! I got this fabulous vase on sale and went from there... I'll probably show you more of that when I find a good place in my apartment for the poor fella to live.

Until then, HAPPY FRIDAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right, it's official, your amazing!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the MT :) I really need a little girl at some point..... nit that having a boy stops me from wearing him in floral MTs and girly looking wraps anyway!

FeatherBunkle said...

Thanks for the comments, hey... it's all good!!