Thursday, May 29, 2008

Note to Self:

Yesterday I finished up the Mei Tai early enough that I was able to wear it on my way to pick up #1 from school... on my way out the door I discovered a package in the mail that came from Jen in Michigan--it was a fantastic apron from the swap I'm in! I was thrilled!

So the Mei Tai was MUCH more comfy than the other baby carriers I've ever used and Hailey seemed to enjoy it. I'm making a note to myself to try and snap some photos today, of the baby carrier and the apron, to share with you all... stay tuned!

2 comments:

Brin said...

I'm anxious to see your carrier. I have a wrap type carrier for Tanner that I'm eager to try out. I've heard they are SO comfortable and the baby loves it...

Anonymous said...

Awesome girl, my friend was RAVING about it and her girl is almost 2!!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!!